Are you an Illinois resident that will be in Chicago in July? Are you in the ages 38-55? Would you like to be in Divergent? Today is your lucky day! The Divergent movie is still looking for extras so if you want to participate check out the info below!
Summit Entertainment is in search of background talent for its science fiction film ‘Divergent’ which is filming in Chicago this July.
Shoot dates will surround the July 4th holiday and include 7/5, 7/6 and 7/7. Rolling admissions will allow for acceptance of participants until costume fittings are no longer available.
The production is looking for:
Males/Females, All Ethnic backgrounds, Ages 38 – 55
● People with a “rural” farm hand look
● People with blunt, sharp edge haircuts
● People with clean cut, sharp, polished appearance
● People with severe/unique/fun hair styles – funky colors are a plus (punk rock)
● People with severe/fierce/intimidating appearance – athletic or body builder a plus
● People with a sweet disposition, hippie, mother earth type vibe or Bohemian look – Longer hair preferred (both men and women)
Only Illinois residents are eligible to participate. Proof of your Illinois issued driver’s license or state ID is required. Send an email to email@example.com, and make sure to include a recent photo in a jpeg format, along with name, age, height, weight, phone number and email address. Please write “New Submission” in the Subject Line of the email.
For more information about the project and other fun items regarding extras on Divergent, please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/DivergentExtras
Good luck to everyone who applies! Hopefully you’ll see yourself in the Divergent movie next march.