We know it’s bittersweet to have ALLEGIANT come out next week since it is the last book in the Divergent trilogy, but to keep us going , Harper Collins has made a pretty sweet list of things you can do after Allegiant is released. Check it out:
1. Watch Veronica Roth’s midnight video message to fans (where she’ll read the first pages of ALLEGIANT)! Check DivergentOfficial.com at midnight (12:00AM eastern time, to be exact) on 10.22.13.
2. Tune in to “The Today Show” on Wednesday, 10.23 during the 8AM hour (eastern time) to see Veronica Roth talk about ALLEGIANT.
3. Join the Veronica Roth Twitter Chat with iBooks between 4:45PM and 5:30PM eastern time on 10.23.
4. Submit your questions for Veronica Roth on the ALLEGIANT tour. Veronica will answer your questions during the LIVE Ustream event from Chicago on Saturday, 10.26, at 2PM central time.
5. Celebrate with the Epic Reads Divergent Tea Party at 3:45PM eastern time on Wednesday, 10.23. Chat about what made you fall in love with the Divergent series and see an exclusive video from Veronica Roth!
What will you be doing after the release of Allegiant?
List & image via DivergentOfficial